Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ATTENTION ALL READERS

READERS,
       I want to get some things clear about my blog. Firstly, EVERYTHING in this blog is 100% my ideas. i DID NOT copy any of my posts from anyone! its all 100% from my highly intelligent brain to this blog. XD So if you ever ever see any of the similar posts elsewhere, then im sure he/she copied me!  >=O


    ANOTHER thing is, if you guys are interested in reading my blog and want more posts to read about, please please please  write on my facebook wall(henryooi93@yahoo.co.uk) or message me on facebook telling me you like my blog and want more of it =D That's what drives me to write more and more guys! But if i dont get any then i wont write anymore T.T
REMEMBER! if you like any post just give me a thumbs up at facebook on the title. Each time you read, please let me know on the message box or facebook coz id really appreciate it!

   Also, dont just read new posts if u havent read the old ones!! =( If i havent post anything new for awhile then take the time to  read the older posts >< much appreciated! Lastly, please tell your friends about my blog! thanks guys for reading =)

1 comment:

Jun said...

Intelligent brain or "brain dead" brain?