Friday, December 9, 2011

Unlucky, Really unlucky!

This morning turned out to be quite a good one but towards the end of the 2nd lesson in class, something unlucky happened. After biomechanics class, we were the first group to leave the hall but then something came up. Some lecturer wanted to see us (that was what i was told) so we went out for a quite smoke and chit-chat but as i was half way talking, a god damn bird released its shit on my head! BOMBS FROM ABOVE! I dont know how the eff the bird got so lucky to have had directly got it on my head!?!?! As soon as i felt it i asked my fren was it shit or not. I was hoping i wasnt but i was! NO!!!! As soon as i found out, i ran to my car. Got in and drove off back home like a maniac! As soon as i got home first thing is to the showers. The worst part was when after ive cleaned up and all, they told me it was canceled so in fact i could have went back in the first place and all this could have been avoided! GAHH, REALLY an UNLUCKY day!! I hope this is my first and my last experience on this!

1 comment:

Jun said...

Next you'll be telling people things they don't wanna know.